Tour At a Glance
We will have the opportunity to snorkel at Captain Cook Monument, Makalawena or one of many other marine sanctuaries along the Kona coast. Our experienced captain will select the location based on weather, crowds and general safety of the guests. Each location is often populated with sea turtles, colorful fish, and coral. We often see dolphins along the boat as we cruise to our snorkel locations, so have your cameras ready!
We offer a morning and afternoon tour for you to choose from:
- Departs: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Check-in Time: 7:30 AM
- Check –in Location: Honokohau Small Boat Harbor at the Ocean Blue Kona Boat
Your trip includes:
- Snorkel gear (including a limited number of RX masks)
- Flotation Devices
- Reef Safe Sun Screen
- Go Pro with take home SD Card
- Breakfast (AM Tours)
- Lunch (AM Tours)
- Snacks (PM Tours)
- Beverages (Water, Juice, Sports drinks)
- Lavender infused and chilled Oshibori towels
Locally made breakfast Danish, fruit, juice and 100% Kona coffee.
Your choice of ham, turkey, or roast beef sandwich. Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options are available with a 48 hour
Lunch also includes Hawaiian chips and a cookie dessert.