Kona Private Charters
Kona Private Charters At a Glance
Book a private charter to enjoy 4 hours of snorkeling and sight-seeing along the Kona Coast with 5 of your closest friends. We will have the opportunity to snorkel at the Captain Cook Monument, Makalawena, or one of many other Marine Sanctuaries along the Kona Coast.
After an adventurous morning of snorkeling for the morning private charters, lunch from a local deli will be provided. Customize your own sandwich from our list of options at checkout.
Our spacious seating area can convert into a comfortable day bed once the boat is anchored, suited for lounging and enjoying the fresh ocean breeze.
- Departs: 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Check-in Time: 7:30 AM or 12:30 PM
- Check –in Location: Honokohau Small Boat Harbor at the Ocean Blue Kona Boat
- Snorkel gear (including a limited number of RX masks)
- Flotation Devices
- Continental breakfast with 100% Kona Coffee
- Reef Safe Sun Screen
- Go Pro with take home SD Card
- A UPF 50+ long-sleeved Ocean Blue Kona souvenir shirt
- Custom sandwich lunch
- Beverages (Water, Juice, Sports drinks)
- Lavender infused and chilled Oshibori towels
- Ocean Blue Kona SPF long sleeve shirt